Unrenovated waterfront apartment with bayside views
A prized waterfront location, sparkling views and northerly sunshine ensure the desirability of this original apartment on level 3 of Edgewater Bay, an impeccably maintained security building with a private sandy beach, bayside pool, pontoon, sundrenched gardens and wide water frontage. A blank canvas ready for renovation with unlimited potential to create a stylish designer haven befitting its beautiful bayside setting.
- Original apartment w/ spacious layout & sunny north balcony
- North views across gardens to boat-filled bay and Hunters Hill
- Open-plan living & dining area opens to wraparound balcony
- Original kitchen w/ leafy outlook; laundry w/ washtub
- Original bathroom w/ bath, shower and separate toilet
- Secure car space; video intercom; level lift access
Strata Levies: $1,353 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $276 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Exciting opportunity to captialise in a tranquil resort-style waterfront complex with manicured gardens, alfresco barbecue areas and kayak storage. Stroll 600m to Drummoyne village cafes/shops and 300m to Drummoyne Wharf with commuter ferries to the city.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.