Style, privacy, and location in a two-level loft townhouse
This spacious dual-level residence delivers a smart executive retreat complemented by a fantastic city edge location that has local cafes and all amenities within footsteps from the front door.
It features a clever design that makes it a fresh and easy-care home with well-appointed interiors, quality modern finishes, and a private setting within the Biscuit Factory warehouse conversion. It is also perfectly placed within close proximity to universities, RPA hospital, and express transport to the city.
- Own private street entry via a courtyard sized terrace
- Flowing open design featuring soaring high ceilings
- Well-proportioned loft-style upper-level bedroom
- Second downstairs bedroom plus a separate study area
- Smartly-appointed stone kitchen equipped with gas fittings
- Polished concrete flooring and crisp neutral decor
- Good-sized modern bathroom with an internal laundry
- Air-conditioning, intercom entry, and good built-in storage
- Access to the building's rooftop swimming pool and BBQ area
Strata Rates: $1,370 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $286 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $152 per quarter (approx.)
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/LUqFaa