Brilliant Dual-Level Semi Offers Superb Privacy
Set behind a modest facade, this wonderfully presented home surprises with a family-orientated layout offering high measures of privacy and versatility.
Multiple living areas are complemented by a spacious gas kitchen, plus two outdoor retreats including a leafy rear courtyard. In addition to three well-scaled bedrooms, the floorplan offers the added convenience of two study enclaves, plus a flexible upstairs retreat to use as a media or guest room.
Passing only one traffic light en route to the city, the address is well-connected to great local parks, cafes and a myriad of Darling Street dining experiences.
- Option of furnished or unfurnished
- Well-scaled terrace with high ceilings & stylish oak floors
- Neat kitchen has gas stove top & breakfast counter
- Study options include front sunroom & under the stairs
- Bedrooms are generously sized & have built-in robes
- Ducted ventilation system, ceiling fans, sheltered laundry access
- High fence line for front patio getting plenty of sun
- Easy walk to village cafes, eateries & specialty stores
- Nearby bus to Balmain East Wharf, Town Hall & Art Gallery
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.