Freestanding house in a quiet cul-de-sac location
One of Leichhardt's original period residences, owned by one family for four generations, this freestanding home is ready for a new lease of life, awaiting a new owner to renovate and restore its interiors to their former glory. Set over a single level on a generous 234sqm (approx.), this is one of only a handful of remaining 'blank slate' properties in a highly-sought after pocket of Leichhardt which is quiet, community-minded and remarkably convenient.
- High ceilings, timber floors (under carpet), exposed interior brickwork
- Level backyard, ample room to create a landscaped entertaining area
- Prized rear lane access to a new, freestanding Colourbond double garage
- Generous central lounge room flowing through to a separate dining area
- Versatile sunroom at the rear with expansive windows overlooking the yard
- Functional kitchen with gas appliances, original period-style bathroom
- Three good-sized bedrooms, outdoor gas bayonets for barbecue/heating
- Picturesque period façade complete with a corrugated bullnose verandah
This is a rare chance to design your dream home in a tightly-held, family-oriented enclave. Easy access to express CBD transport and Sydney Secondary College, the property is just a leisurely stroll to the vibrant retail/café/dining hub of Norton Street and popular Pioneers Memorial Park.