Spacious and well proportioned waterfront apartment
A large apartment in a Blue Ribbon harbour front setting. Postcard views from every angle of the apartment with water views to the front and skyline views to the rear. The Darling St Ferry is a 2 minute walk and just one stop to Barangaroo.
- North-facing top-floor waterfront apartment
- Spacious living & dining open to balcony
- Water views to Goat Island & Luna Park
- Main bedroom with ensuite and direct balcony access
- Two bedrooms, formal dining can also be possible 3rd bedroom
- Modern gas kitchen, separate internal laundry
- Walk to ferry, local dining/cafes, parks
- Secure well maintained complex, manicured foreshore gardens
- Lock-up garage, walk up, intercom entry
Unit - 109 sqm (includes balcony)
Garage - 19.5 sqm
Total - 128.5 sqm
Download EYEON Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/BALMAIN%20EAST/2041/NS...
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.