A Leichhardt favourite with character, style and light
A smart update and extension gives this character residence a fresh modern look and has created a great home for the entertainer. It is light and airy throughout and offers a generous two storey-interior layout with good proportions, lots of natural light and a focus on easy in/outdoor living. If convenience and lifestyle are high on your list, you will be instantly impressed by its central location that's close to Marketplace amenities, schools and Norton Street's dining and cafe precinct.
- A light and airy layout with open plan living areas
- An easy flow to an entertainment space and deep-tiered garden with low-maintenance hardwood deck
- Renovated kitchen with quality gas appliances & dishwasher
- Upstairs bedrooms include a skylit main with walk-in robe
- Separate downstairs study/dining area plus an extra guest WC
- Skylights throughout for abundant light & plenty of built-in storage
- Alfresco deck and lock-up garden shed at the rear
- A fully renovated main bathroom on the upper level
- Secure courtyard and porch at the front
- Solar panels and grid-linked inverter for low household running costs
- Walking distance to the light rail and Bay Run
Land size: 172sqm
Dimensions: 3.96/4.6 x 44
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.