Spacious art deco residence on 333sqm + self-contained studio
Built 1920 on 333sqm (approx.) and expanded to accommodate a flexible family lifestyle, this unique freestanding residence is on the market for the first time in 30 years. Encompassing both a versatile three to four bedroom family home and a massive, self-contained studio/granny flat above the double garage, the property is easily adapted to a wide variety of living configurations, with potential as a second income earner. Rich in ornate period character and enhanced by modern updates, it offers a supremely comfortable retreat as-is, with scope to further enhance and capitalise on a highly-sought after locale.
- Classic façade, ornate high ceilings, picture rails and leadlight windows
- Light-filled family living room with double doors opening to fully-fenced yard
- Immaculate eat-in kitchen with updated gas appliances and dishwasher
- Four sunlit upper-level bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & district views
- Double lock-up garage and workshop plus carport and additional off-street driveway parking
- Vast, versatile above-garage studio/office with lounge, ensuite & kitchenette
- Original cypress pine floors, abundant storage, 5kw roof solar system
In a premier location, quiet yet extraordinarily convenient, the home lies just a few hundred metres from express city transport, Pioneers Memorial Park and the cosmopolitan shopping, dining and café hub of Norton Street.
Estimated House Rental Return: $950-1000 per week (approx.); Estimated Studio Rental Return: $350 per week (approx.)