Stylish and spacious residence in a premium village setting
Displaying an intuitive balance of period character with tasteful contemporary updates, this enchanting Federation home is set over over two levels, promoting a carefree family lifestyle in one of Balmain's premier locations. Poised on the high side of the street, highlights include an open plan living space complemented by a private new timber deck and a renovated master retreat capturing water glimpses to Cockatoo Island.
- Double brick with high ceilings, timber floors and vintage details
- Open plan design living, dining and kitchen; a cosy gas fireplace
- Quality gas fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances & a wide oven
- Double bedrooms, built-ins, bathroom/laundry and air conditioning
- Oversized master bedroom, seamless walk-in robes & smart ensuite
- Storage/office, front verandah, an original fireplace and skylights
Illuminated with light and exuding a sense of warmth and spaciousness, this charming village home is perfectly appointed for modern living. In an address of the ultimate convenience, it's a stroll to Balmain's vibrant shops, restaurants and city buses and footsteps to Birchgrove Public School, waterside Elkington Park and Dawn Fraser Pool.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.