Stylish and spacious residence in a premium village setting
Displaying an intuitive balance of period character with tasteful contemporary updates, this enchanting Federation home is set over over two levels, promoting a carefree family lifestyle in one of Balmain's premier locations. Poised on the high side of the street, highlights include an open plan living space complemented by a private new timber deck and a renovated master retreat capturing water glimpses to Cockatoo Island.
- Double brick with high ceilings, timber floors and vintage details
- Open plan design living, dining and kitchen; a cosy gas fireplace
- Quality gas fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances & a wide oven
- Double bedrooms, built-ins, bathroom/laundry and air conditioning
- Oversized master bedroom, seamless walk-in robes & smart ensuite
- Storage/office, front verandah, an original fireplace and skylights
Illuminated with light and exuding a sense of warmth and spaciousness, this charming village home is perfectly appointed for modern living. In an address of the ultimate convenience, it's a stroll to Balmain's vibrant shops, restaurants and city buses and footsteps to Birchgrove Public School, waterside Elkington Park and Dawn Fraser Pool.