Architectural sustainable designer home with water views
Designer, visionary, energy efficient dream home encompasses the finest materials and high-end finishes set amongst lush gardens. The free-flowing interiors, spill seamlessly onto expansive vergola-covered northern courtyard and large outdoor covered barbeque/entertaining area overlooking stunning pool.
With an uplifting sense of space and privacy, all rooms capture the northern light yet protected from heat gain by clever shading design. With a 7 + Energy Star Rating and with solar panel system makes this home efficient, extremely comfortable all year round.
This unique 2 storey concrete construction designed to offer a freestanding luxurious home on 373sqm, positioned just metres from Halliday Park and the stunning Parramatta River waterways.
- A refined palette of materials and impeccable craftsmanship
- Custom made timber windows and doors (Western red cedar)
- Fluid living, dining and sitting areas connecting large designer kitchen
- Integrated premium kitchen appliances including two Liebherr built in fridge/freezers, steam oven, dishwasher, 90cm oven, and gas cooktop
- Expansive bedrooms.
- Two porcelain tiled bathrooms featuring Parisi basins and shower fixtures
- Tranquil swimming pool set amongst private garden oasis
- Maxim External Venetians operated by remote control
- Remote controlled garage with internal access
- Ritek walling system of reinforced insulated concrete
- Sanctuary-like Master retreat bedroom with loungeroom and ensuite
- Two Kingspan rainwater tanks
- Remote controlled vergola
- Designed by renowned Architect: Sophie Solomon, Principal of SSDesign Studio.
- Home award Finalist 2014 Architecture + Designer Sustainability Awards
Home suited for: Families seeking a luxurious haven of style, distinction with all the modern comforts for easy family living.
The complimentary Pest and Building Report can be downloaded here - https://www.eyeon.com.au/14-james-street-five-dock-nsw-2046/