Classic end-terrace with large garden and Harbour Bridge views
Beautiful views to the Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, Barangaroo parkland and North Sydney skyline are captured from the balcony of this two-level terrace situated 100m from the foreshore at the tip of the Balmain East peninsula. Owned by one family since 1961, the north-facing home stands at the end of a traditional terrace row in a quiet leafy avenue. A harbourside treasure with wraparound garden and scope for modern transformation (STCA).
- Wide frontage with gardens at side and rear on 253sqm (approx.)
- Sunny north aspect; harbour views; unlimited scope to modernise
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, upstairs living room opens to verandah
- Dining room flows to garden; entry hall; tidy gas kitchen; internal laundry
- High ceilings; polished Kauri floorboards; original fireplaces
Tranquil harbourside lifestyle in an idyllic enclave with two minutes stroll to Balmain East Ferry Wharf and Thornton Park, footsteps to beautiful Illoura Reserve with its postcard views, and a short stroll to village shops, cafes and buses on Darling Street.