Stylish cottage on 234sqm
Impeccably presented this elegant freestanding weatherboard residence offers abundant space and potential. A perfect home for those seeking a stylish Inner West locale. Nestled in a quiet position, this superb home is in walking proximity to Dulwich Hill's lively cosmopolitan shopping, cafe and dining strip, the light rail, buses and leading local schools.
Positioned within easy access to the Cooks River Cycle Way, Petersham and Enmore pools and Marrickville shopping and golf course.
- Two double bedrooms, each with sunroom/study with plantation shutters, deluxe spa bathroom, laundry with 2nd WC
- Sleek new Caesarstone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, dishwasher, 90cm oven and five burner gas cooktop
- Spacious living room with fireplace and a designated separate dining space.
- Polished kauri floorboards, high ceilings, covered deck entertaining space, picturesque north-facing private garden
- Set in a wide tree-lined street with abundant amenities close by.
Land size: approximately 234 square metres
Internal size: approximately 110 square metres
Council rates: approximately $326 per quarter (approx.)
Water rates: approximately $230 per quarter (approx.)
EYEON Zero Pest & Building Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/14-pile-street-dulwich-hill-nsw-2203/