Charming Californian bungalow in premier location
With a commanding street presence, this 1920s Californian Bungalow enjoys original period charm while offering all the ease and convenience of modern living. High ornate ceilings, timber floors and bay windows set the tone for historic character while generous light-filled interiors and a separate study or 'man cave' make it wonderfully liveable. While well-presented and ready to move straight into, the home allows scope to enhance and capitalise. It's convenient to Canterbury Public School, parks, shops, cafes and rail transport.
- Classic formal lounge and separate dining rooms plus a lovely sunroom
- Separate modern kitchen with gas stainless steel cooking appliances
- Generous bedrooms including main bedroom with charming window seat
- Light-filled bathrooms, one with a small bathtub, external laundry room
- Roomy rear courtyard, single lock-up garage plus an undercover carport
- Ideal for families and those interested in updating and capitalising
- Convenient to Earlwood shopping village, cafes, supermarkets and gym
This home is a great start for families who appreciate a quiet street near schools, plenty of light and space, and would like to enhance and personalise their home over time.
Land size - 282 sqm
Purchase Building and pest report https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/EARLWOOD/2206/NSW/...