Stylish semi on 278sqm
Updated and refreshed to deliver an inviting combination of charm, quality and space, this smartly presented single-level semi delivers a private environment backed by a delightful rear garden haven.
An ideal inner urban retreat with an emphasis on peaceful privacy, with further upside on a generous 278sqm block.
The property represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking a fresh and low-care living space that is exceptionally convenient to Rozelle life with cafes, shops and express city buses all within an easy walk.
- Two good-sized bedrooms include one with air-conditioning
- A user-friendly layout with a fresh and bright living space
- Sleek modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- A renovated full bathroom that includes an internal laundry
- Sheltered entertainment deck with leafy garden outlooks
- An extra-deep garden haven with an ultra-private lawn
- A second alfresco deck surrounded by mature trees
- Elevated ceilings creating abundant loft storage
- Potential city skyline views from 2nd story at rear of house (STCA)
- Several lock-up storage sheds for workshop or storage
- Many original features include high ceilings and fireplaces
- The garden backs directly onto O'Connor Reserve at the rear
- 500m to Rozelle Public School and Darling Street village
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building and Pest Report available now from