Charming terrace on 215sqm block
Beyond a picturesque sandstone façade, this classic two storey terrace features interiors rich in original character and charm. Freshly schemed throughout and enhanced by modern updates, it presents an exceedingly comfortable retreat as-is, with additional scope to add your own personalised, contemporary touches. Set on a generous block complete with child-friendly level lawns, it features an abundance of outdoor entertaining space, nestled in a quiet street just 500m walk to Lilyfield light rail station.
- Elegant timber floors, high ceilings with centre roses, French windows
- Cast iron fireplaces in the lounge/dining room and all three bedrooms
- Expansive wraparound timber entertaining deck, deep, fenced level lawns
- Prized rear lane access to an oversized lock-up garage with abundant storage
- Refreshed kitchen with double doors providing direct access to the deck
- Master bedroom adjoining a spacious, versatile sunroom with flexible uses
- Updated bathroom featuring a corner spa bath and a separate shower
- Air conditioning on both levels, understair storeroom, freshly painted
Nestled in a quiet yet superbly central location, offering easy access to the CBD only 5km away, from here you're only moments from Rozelle's cosmopolitan café/dining precinct and harbour foreshore parks.
Land Size: 215sqm (approx.)
Estimated Rental Income: $940 per week (approx.)
Purchase Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/LILYFIELD/2040/NSW...