Classic family home with large garden and parking
Enjoy plenty of family space in this freestanding character home set on a 619 sqm block featuring a huge back garden with level lawn and sunny NW aspect. Owned by one family since 1987, the home combines classic charm with a modern rear extension flowing to covered alfresco deck with leafy district views. Set at the border of Hunters Hill and Gladesville, the property is conveniently situated at the edge of Boronia Park village.
- Large living room; spacious dining and casual family living area
- Modern gas kitchen; wide covered deck for alfresco dining & bbq
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, big laundry w/ built-in storage
- Potential to convert laundry/storage room into 4th bedroom
- Timber floors, 3m high patterned ceilings, gas heating bayonets
- Solar roof panels, 3000 litre rainwater tank, double carport
- Land size: 619sqm, frontage 12.19m x depth 50.29, huge garden
Surprisingly quiet and peaceful, the house is ideally positioned opposite Boronia Park Public School, a short stroll to cafes, Woolworths, Harris Farm Markets and minutes to Gladesville shopping, parks & local schools including St Joseph's College.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.