Tranquil character home with large sunny garden
A quiet sanctuary capturing leafy district views at the rear, this freestanding character home stands on a 449sqm block and a huge back garden with paved alfresco area, sunny lawn and palm trees. Enjoy an easy flowing single-level layout with living and sitting areas, dine-in kitchen and a wide alfresco deck overlooking the garden. Prized address close to waterfront parkland and the Bay Run.
- Large landscaped garden with alfresco area and level lawn
- Living/sitting areas; dining/granite kitchen with Ilve gas range
- Two large double bedrooms with b/ins, main with sunroom/study
- Wide deck & leafy district views; bathroom with bath & shower,
- Internal laundry & additional powder room/WC
- High ceilings; CCTV security; remote-control shutters
- Gated entrance and parking forecourt with space for 2 cars
- Split system air conditioning, spacious under house storage area
Excellent location in a family-friendly neighbourhood with short stroll to Leichhardt Park Children's Centre, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, Leichardt Oval, 500m to Orange Grove Public School, weekend Orange Grove Market and 400m to Leichhardt North Light Rail station.
Land size - 449sqm (approx.)
Download Pest and Building Inspection Report: https://abcsurveyors.com.au/product/16-frazer-street-lilyfield/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.