Classic family residence with garden, parking and views
The elegant revival of this three-level Victorian residence unites classical grandeur with contemporary comfort to create an exceptional family home of space and style. Showcasing classic period craftsmanship and a large rooftop terrace with sweeping northerly views to Anzac Bridge and Barangaroo, the four-bedroom plus study c1880s home features a versatile layout with large living and dining areas flowing to a private rear garden.
- Wide frontage w/ parking for 2 cars on 226sqm (approx.) land
- 3 spacious levels; huge top floor study opening to roof terrace
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, marble gas kitchen w/ butler's pantry
- Living area w/ open fireplace; large dining area; entrance hall
- Sunny verandahs; Euro laundry; gas bayonet; built-in storage
- High ceilings; polished timber floors; original marble fireplaces
A prized offering with off-street parking for 2 cars, the gracious semi-detached residence is set in a quiet tree-lined street with 300m stroll to University of Sydney, city buses and an easy walk to Forest Lodge Public School, Tramsheds and Glebe Point Road shops, cafes and dining.
Council Rates: $439.36 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.