Classic unrenovated terrace in prized village setting
Freestanding to the north, this wide-fronted terrace presents exiting potential for transformation to a spacious contemporary residence in the heart of Glebe village. Hallmarked by large rooms with high ceilings and timeless original features, the two-level residence stands at the end of a row of three character terraces. Capturing CBD skyline views from its elevated position on a deep block with front garden and rear courtyard.
- Versatile layout ready for renovation and/or redesign
- Elevated setting on deep block w/ views to CBD skyline
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, high ceilings, original fireplaces
- Entry hall, living room, dining room, gas kitchen, storerooms
- Potential to extend attic and rear section of house (STCA)
- North end position in a row of three substantial terraces
Create your dream home in this prized village enclave between Hereford Street and Bridge Road. Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle with shops, cafes and restaurants at the doorstep, 275m walk to Glebe Light Rail station and short stroll to waterfront foreshore parklands.
Land size - 185 sqm Council Rates: $432 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $285 per quarter (approx) Total rental return: $1400p/w (approx)