Waterfront living with bay views
A perfect blend of lifestyle and location, this light filled two bedroom apartment opens to a sunny balcony, is a standout opportunity for the first home buyer or investor.
Offering the best of bayside living and village convenience, with excellent waterfront facilities including an outdoor pool with sunny common gardens, BBQ area, pontoon and a small sandy beach. Less than 300m walk to Drummoyne wharf and a short walk or drive to bus stops, schools, bay run, sailing club, Birkenhead shopping, your lifestyle choice becomes simple.
- Leafy water views from tiled balcony
- Generous lounge/dining area leads onto balcony
- Main bedroom with walk in robe
- 2nd bedroom has direct access to balcony
- Lounge and bedrooms with celling fans
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with internal laundry
- 2 car lock up garage
Apartment size: 92sqm Garage size: 25sqm Strata Levies: $1,388 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $281 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $177 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.