All the mod cons in the charming art deco complex 'Seven'
This sleek and stylish, fully furnished one-bedroom apartment perfectly positioned in the highly sought-after secure art deco building "SEVEN" provides for the ultimate executive lifestyle for the inner-city professional single or couple. Offering a light-filled central living space, a modern well-appointed kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, separate sleeping quarters with built-in robe & tasteful bathroom, this apartment has been renovated with style in mind. Centrally located, you're just an easy stroll to Rushcutters Bay Park or the thriving nightlife of Potts Point, everything you could need on your doorstep amongst the leafy streetscape of Elizabeth Bay.
- Elevated 1st floor position at the rear of the block overlooking Baroda Lane
- Quality tenants in place on a long-term lease expiring July 2020 ($500 per week)
- Bright, fresh renovation with broad appeal in mind
- Bright, light and airy with a clever floorplan
- Furniture included in the sale
- Well regarded building with a pro-active strata committee
- Pet-friendly building
Strata Levies: $976 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $277 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $179 per quarter (approx) Unit size: 33 sqm