Classic character home with sunny rear garden
Enjoy spacious living in this picturesque semi set on a dual access block in a tranquil enclave just 200m stroll to Darling Street village. Fusing period elegance with modern style, the bright and airy home is designed for easy indoor-outdoor living with a sunny alfresco courtyard creating a seamless extension of the living area, dining and kitchen. High ceilings amplify the sense of space in a generous layout including 2 large bedrooms, skylit bathroom and a study opening to the private rear garden with avocado tree.
- Living area w/ marble fireplace, open-plan dining
- Granite kitchen w/ gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Sunny side courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- 2 big bedrooms w/ built-ins and marble fireplace
- Study w/ built-in desk opens to the rear garden
- Bathroom w/ frameless glass shower & skylight
- Laundry w/ storage in cute timber garden shed
- High ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fans, air-con
- 201sqm (approx.) block with rear lane access
- Tranquil garden w/ NW aspect and gate to lane
- Rainwater tanks supply laundry and garden
- Solar roof panels provide electricity to grid
This picturesque semi set is only 200m to Darling Street village and city buses; a walk to shops, cafes, dining and bistro pubs, only 150m to Ann Cashman Reserve w/ playground and a close proximity to the city via Anzac Bridge.
The complimentary pest and building report can be downloaded here