Classic character home with sunny rear garden
Enjoy spacious living in this picturesque semi set on a dual access block in a tranquil enclave just 200m stroll to Darling Street village. Fusing period elegance with modern style, the bright and airy home is designed for easy indoor-outdoor living with a sunny alfresco courtyard creating a seamless extension of the living area, dining and kitchen. High ceilings amplify the sense of space in a generous layout including 2 large bedrooms, skylit bathroom and a study opening to the private rear garden with avocado tree.
- Living area w/ marble fireplace, open-plan dining
- Granite kitchen w/ gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Sunny side courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- 2 big bedrooms w/ built-ins and marble fireplace
- Study w/ built-in desk opens to the rear garden
- Bathroom w/ frameless glass shower & skylight
- Laundry w/ storage in cute timber garden shed
- High ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fans, air-con
- 201sqm (approx.) block with rear lane access
- Tranquil garden w/ NW aspect and gate to lane
- Rainwater tanks supply laundry and garden
- Solar roof panels provide electricity to grid
This picturesque semi set is only 200m to Darling Street village and city buses; a walk to shops, cafes, dining and bistro pubs, only 150m to Ann Cashman Reserve w/ playground and a close proximity to the city via Anzac Bridge.
The complimentary pest and building report can be downloaded here
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.