A superbly presented top floor apartment
Tucked away in a quiet enclave just behind the buzz of Darling Street village, this bright and spacious top floor two-bedroom apartment offers a perfect entry to the Balmain market. The freshly schemed apartment features a single LUG and positioned moments to vibrant cafes. Only a short walk to the leafy serenity of Elkington Park and Dawn Fraser Baths.
- Generous proportions, a sunny aspect and leafy outlook
- 2 bright double bedrooms, the main with built-in robes
- Airy interiors with a balcony off the living capturing an outlook
- Spacious living and dining, freshly presented kitchen
- Original bathroom with a bath and a common laundry room
- LUG on title, a perfect market entry property and/or ideal investment
- Cosmopolitan village setting, stroll to every convenience
- Well-presented interiors with potential to further enhance
Strata Levies: $778 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $281 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $570 per week (approx)
Unit size: 62 sqm Parking: 14 sqm Total: 76 sqm
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.