Tranquil Art Deco studio footsteps to Macleay Street
A leafy streetscape outlook adds to the feeling of sanctuary at this 39sqm studio set at the rear first floor of Seven, an Art Deco building situated at the border of Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay. Well designed with high ceilings and windows on three sides, the renovated studio features a modern kitchen, sleek bathroom and open-plan living/sleeping zones with high ceilings complementing its original Art Deco character.
- Tranquil oversized studio set at rear of classic Art Deco building
- Entry hall; spacious living and sleeping zones w/ built-in cupboard
- Modern kitchen w/ Caesarstone benchtop and white cabinetry
- Sleek bathroom w/ frameless glass shower, vanity, mirror cabinet
- High ceilings; plantation shutters; ceiling fan; built-in window seat
- Sunny rooftop terrace; common laundry w/ coin-operated machines
In a classic building with common rooftop terrace for residents, the studio presents an ultra-convenient lifestyle with buses at the door, 75m stroll to Macleay Street shopping/café/dining scene, footsteps to Fitzroy Gardens and 450m to harbourside Beare Park.
Strata Levies: $1,269.23 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $280.80 per quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.