Classic weatherboard home with garden & parking
Enjoy relaxed family living with the tranquil ambience of a Byron Bay sanctuary at this double-fronted weatherboard home set in a quiet street close to waterfront parklands and The Bay Run. On a sun-drenched 235sqm corner block with parking entrance on McCleer Street, the house features a versatile two-level layout, original character and spacious living area flowing to a private level garden - ideal for families.
- Sunny 235sqm (approx.) corner block with off-street parking
- Living area opens to alfresco terrace and sunny, level garden
- Versatile study or second living/TV area, or children's playroom
- Dining area adjacent to large open-plan kitchen with gas stove
- 3 bedrooms & study, 2 bathrooms, main bedroom opens to verandah
- High ceilings, wide polished Kauri floorboards, laundry with toilet
A cherished family home for 35 years with scope for your own decorative style. The house is nestled in a charming enclave just 250m to King George Park and a short stroll to buses, Rozelle village shops/cafes/dining and Sydney College of the Arts.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.