A 'tick all the boxes' apartment with parking on title in a vibrant location
This elevated one bedroom apartment delivers a modern open plan layout and access to onsite resort style facilities offering exceptional value. It occupies the second floor in the secure Waldorf complex, an easy city commute in close proximity to The University of Sydney, Ultimo TAFE, UTS, Central Train Station and the many art, dining and shopping attractions. Perfect for a modern executive looking for the convenience of city edge living that ticks a lot of boxes or a savvy investor.
- Peaceful outlook over a tree lined street
- Double sized bedroom with mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- Sheltered balcony extending from the open plan living/dining
- Internal laundry, gas kitchen and A/C
- Size: 43sqm + 14sqm parking = Total 57sqm
- Strong rental potential of circa $500 - $550 per week
Strata Levies: $1,149 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.