Sleek top floor waterfront apartment with harbour views
Positioned on the top floor of an exclusive waterfront building, this apartment is set to a breathtaking Sydney Harbour backdrop with a striking Bridge cameo. As serene as it is sophisticated, it enjoys peace, privacy and gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. The desirable northeast aspect welcomes in an abundance of natural light. Complete with a shared outdoor pool, manicured garden and jetty, it is footsteps to Ewenton Park and near the Darling Street ferry.
- Open plan kitchen and vast living/dining room flows outside
- Full-width outdoor entertaining terrace with harbour views
- Outlook captures city skyline, Sydney Tower, Harbour Bridge
- Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and direct access to the terrace
- Lovely bright bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry room, air conditioning, security entrance
- Secure underground parking, visitor parking, quiet cul-de-sac
Beautifully presented and impeccably appointed, it is only a stroll to all the culinary delights of Balmain and is perfect for professional couples and downsizers.
Council Rates: $337 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx) Strata Rates: $2,400 per quarter (approx)
Purchase Strata Report:- https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/BALMAIN/2041/NSW/2113-...
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.