Fabulous, modern opportunity in a blue-chip city-side location
Live the life of luxury with Sydney's top shelf lifestyle drawcards at your doorstep. Located on the eastern side of Level 2 of this premium development in a unique location capturing the prestige of a harbourside address within moments stroll to Sydney's most iconic features (Harbour Bridge, Luna Park).
There is literally gourmet food and a village atmosphere as you walk out the door and a 2 minute amble to Milsons Point train station. The Cbus Property residential development saw all 123 luxury apartments sell within a matter of weeks after its launch and is still in nearly mint condition with less than two years of residency in the apartment.
Tailor-made by renowned architects Bates Smart, the luxury apartments feature state-of-the-art premium finishes and customised designs with the modern convenience of an enclosed study for those work-from-home types and times. Enjoy the super modern and tastefully appointed offering of 88 Alfred Street.
- Designer finishes, Miele appliances & reconstituted stone benchtops
- East facing aspect with parkland views
- Strong investment opportunity with strong rental returns
- Opportunity to purchase fully furnished and maximise rental as a fully furnished offering.
- Beautifully detail throughout with sleek, clean lines
- Great sized entertainers balcony and a separate enclosed study/media room
- Onsite Building Manager
- Highly regarded builders (ProBuild)
Size: 55sqm internal + 6sqm balcony (61sqm) Strata Levies: $621 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $241 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.