"Warehouse style" converted shopfront & RLA parking
An exciting opportunity with versatile options and stylish updated interiors. This substantial terrace features large rooms with soaring ceilings in a flexible two-level layout, presently used as a residence and retail space. Ideal for living and working at home, the semi-detached building stands on a dual-frontage block with North rear aspect, sunny backyard and ample off-street parking accessed via Perry Lane.
- Huge retail/commercial space with soaring ornate ceiling & r/c air-con
- B1 zoning, home occupations permitted, currently leased at $1600 per week
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & laundry facilities
- Spacious Living with feature fireplace, polished floorboards
- Main bed with built-ins; open-plan 2nd bedroom & sunroom
- Bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet; powder room with 2nd toilet
- Dual frontage block; rear lane access to off-street parking for 3 cars
Explore live/work possibilities and/or conversion (STCA) to spacious residence conveniently situated close to the Bay Run, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, walk to Orange Grove Public School/Markets and Leichhardt North Light Rail station.
Land size - 177 sqm
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.