Style & privacy in a modern townhouse retreat
If you're in the market for a quality low-maintenance property or a home you can downsize into while upgrading your lifestyle, this dual-level townhouse is sure to deliver the goods.
It features bright interiors, generous proportions and enjoys a great location close to all the attractions that make the eastside of Drummoyne such a popular place to live.
This small boutique complex of only four residences is tucked away back from the road and has harbourside parks, ferry transport and express buses to the city all close at hand.
- Smartly presented throughout with fresh décor and timber floors
- Crisp and bright interiors with open style living and dining spaces
- Two upstairs bedrooms with built-ins plus a separate study area
- Quality modern kitchen with stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Full upstairs bathroom, ensuite plus a downstairs laundry and WC
- An elevated position that captures filtered views to the water
- Paved north-facing courtyard and outdoor entertainment space
- A single lock-up garage plus an extra car space on title
- Presented in great condition with nothing more to spend
- Walking distance to Drummoyne village shopping and cafes
Strata Levies: $1,050 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $306 per quarter (approx)
Unit - 117 sqm including courtyards
Parking - 36 sqm
Total - 153 sqm
Complimentary EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/2-15a-wrights-road-drummoyne/