Classic cottage with stylish interiors & double garage
Stylishly updated for modern living, this traditional double-fronted cottage presents lifestyle, location and potential on a 246sqm dual-access block just 350m stroll to War Memorial Park. Immediately comfortable with freshly styled interiors, this home offers scope to further enhance with creative transformation including a two-storey rear extension (STCA) and a studio above the garage ideal for home office/Airbnb
- Two double bedrooms, main with adjacent study/nursery
- Living area flows to skylit kitchen with open-plan dining area
- Dining Kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop & oven, s/steel dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with rainfall shower and internal laundry facilities
- Wide floating floorboards; air-con; skylights; large front garden
- Paved backyard with 2 garden sheds; double garage with RLA
In the catchment area for Annandale North Public School, this home is footsteps to The Local Tart cafe and close to Leichhardt shopping, Orange Grove Market, The Bay Run, Pioneers Memorial Park, City buses and Light Rail.
Land size - 246sqm (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.