Sleek ground floor apartment with two courtyards in the heart of Redfern
Exuding the feel of a townhouse with generous private courtyards for alfresco entertaining, this apartment offers sleek contemporary living in the heart of thriving Redfern. Natural light fills the spacious rooms and fluid open plan indoor/outdoor design while leafy outlooks evoke a sense of sanctuary. A creamy neutral colour palette and quality appointments ensure a pristine finish. Central to Redfern Park and Prince Alfred Park, it's a stroll to rail and some of Sydney's coolest cafes, restaurants and nightspots. It's within walking distance to the CBD.
- Entertainer's paradise with a spacious open plan indoor/outdoor flow
- Open plan kitchen and vast living/dining room with timber-style floors
- Stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Rare and outstanding front and rear alfresco entertaining courtyards
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and courtyard access
- Neat bathroom with bathtub, handy separate W/C, internal laundry
- Excellent storage, secure underground parking, security entrance
- Stroll to all the culinary attractions of Redfern, Surry Hills and Waterloo
- Convenient to art galleries, Carriageworks, University of Sydney and UTS
- Central to vibrant Alexandria, Newtown, Paddington and the CBD
Internal size: 84sqm Courtyard sizes: 88sqm Car Space size: 14sqm Total size: 186sqm on Title
Strata Levies: $979 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.