Classic freestanding c1901 home on 302sqm
Enjoy generous space and Federation character in this freestanding family home set on level 302sqm block with a prized North facing garden. A separate self contained studio with private access is ideal as a home office or teenager retreat. A cherished home for 51 years, the house features light-filled interiors with 2 living areas, large kitchen and open-plan dining flowing to a sunny paved garden with alfresco entertaining deck and private leafy outlook.
- 3 bedrooms; living room w/ marble f'place; family lounge/TV area
- Kitchen w/ generous storage and dining area flowing to garden
- 2 bathrooms: main w/ bath/shower; laundry w/ sink and toilet
- Studio w/ 4th bedroom/home office/teen retreat, 2nd bathroom and storage in the ceiling
- Bright and airy interiors; high ornate ceilings; polished floorboards
- Private garden w/ sunny NE aspect; garden storage shed; carport
Perfectly positioned in a sought after location 200m to Orange Grove Public School, Orange Grove Markets and short walk to Light Rail, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, Bay Run, Callan Park, sports grounds, local cafes and shopping/dining at Rozelle, Balmain and Leichhardt.
Download complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/23-steward-street-lilyfield-nsw-2040/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.