Art deco strata apartment in premier enclave
Rich in warmth and traditional style, this 59.5sqm (approx) Art Deco strata apartment makes an ideal choice for those keen to get a foot on the prestigious Point Piper property ladder. Character filled interiors bound by soaring ceilings and gleaming timber floors include a substantial living space flowing outdoors, bedroom with built-ins and kitchen with smart stone finishes. Positioned on the ground floor of 'The Grosvenor', an elegant boutique building with secure intercom entry, it also enjoys the bonus of no common walls. This is one of the area's most exclusive enclaves, just a stroll from nearby Duff Reserve, Point Piper Marina and local yacht clubs and with direct access down to Lady Martins Beach.
- Generous lounge with a light & airy feel
- Dining space opens to intimate balcony
- Kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances
- King sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Full bathroom with tub, internal laundry facilities
- Well kept building of only 13 apartments
- Dress circle location, stroll to bus transport
- Quick easy access to shopping precincts
Strata Levies: $1,088 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.