Bright and breezy retreat
A superb harbourfront lifestyle is on offer with this well-proportioned two-bedroom apartment that's quietly tucked away in an exclusive Balmain Peninsula location. Set against a leafy backdrop with northerly outlooks over the area, it makes an instant impact with its generous spaces, light filled interiors and premier location that has Darling Street ferry wharf and Balmain East's cafes within a stroll from the front door.
- A light and breezy layout with an open plan design
- North facing balcony with elevated district outlooks
- Two bright bedrooms include one with a built-in robe
- Well equipped kitchen, spa bathroom, internal laundry
- Polished floors, large windows and fresh modern decor
- Quietly set within a well-maintained brick security building
- Communal gardens & waterfront swimming pool in the complex
- Great city and Harbour views from the waterfront garden
- Positioned at the end of a boutique cul-de-sac
- Easy walking access to Darling Street's café and dining scene
- Plenty of scope to add more style and value in the future
- Designated sqm storage unit
- Rental potential $625 p/w
Unit - 78 sqm
Storage room - 2sqm
Parking - 15sqm
Total sqm on title 95sqm
Strata Levies: $1,814 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $285 per quarter (approx)
Order EYEON Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/BALMAIN%20EAST/2041/NS...
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.