Freestanding Victorian residence
Positioned in a premier location within walking distance to Darling St, this impressive family home offers abundant space and amenity. Set on 191 sqm over two levels, the home enjoys an effortless design to enhance easy living.
- Four bedrooms
- The balcony off the main also captures district views
- Full bathrooms on each level.
- Separate living-dining areas, with large function kitchen leading onto a garden courtyard
- Large courtyard with generous proportions
- Gardens capture northern light
- Skylights throughout to enhance natural light
- Polished floorboards, ornate cornices, fireplace
- Short walk to Birchgrove Public School, Thames St Ferry Wharf & Elkington Park
A substantial and delightful offering with contemporary finishes and a charming environment
Download pest & building inspection report here: https://www.eyeon.com.au/24-north-street-balmain-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.