Style, luxury & harbour views in a world class lifestyle location plus parking
Revelling in an intimate waterfront position with a tranquil outlook across the bay, this Harbourview strata apartment promises an enviable lifestyle in a world class location on the iconic Finger Wharf. An impeccable showcase of style and sophistication, carefully selected luxury finishes define the interior, which includes a light and airy living space flowing to a deck, plus an open kitchen fitted with the best in European appliances. Tucked away toward the preferred end of the wharf on the eastern side, it also offers ducted air conditioning and secure parking. A dynamic array of bars and restaurants are at the door and this prestigious address is also handy to Potts Point, the Art Gallery, Botanical Gardens and the CBD.
- Elevated above the water on the second floor
- Living & dining area with elegant oak floors
- Deck with wide views towards the naval base
- Open plan Miele-equipped CaesarStone kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, master adjoints the balcony, built-ins
- Designer bathroom, separate laundry
- Parking on separate title (pleasant 3 minute walk along foreshore)
- Optional access to the wharf's pool plus gym
- Ideal home, investment, lock-n-leave city pad
Strata Levies (incl. car space): $2,377 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $219 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Sold in Conjunction with Angelo Bouras of Richardson & Wrench Potts Point
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.