Renovated Freestanding house close to Bay Run
This beautiful, double fronted cottage represents an exciting opportunity to move into a smartly renovated character residence that's so inviting with its size, light and premium bayside location.
Quietly positioned on a generous 304sqm level block, the well-appointed property offers a private retreat with bright open interiors, many modern features and a spacious backyard that is great for relaxing or entertaining.
It's also well located with the Bay Run just down the road, the Light Rail a stroll away, and Norton Street's café scene within moments.
- Bright and breezy design with a generous open living area
- Large sliding glass panels create a seamless in/outdoor flow
- Entertainment deck and private grassed garden at the rear
- Four bedrooms include a master with dressing room and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone breakfast bar and gas cooktop
- A gorgeous traditional façade with a covered front veranda
- Air-conditioning, timber flooring and fresh modern décor
- Updated main bathroom with full bathtub and shower
- Lock-up garage with storage and access through to the backyard
- A leisurely stroll to Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre and schools
EYEON Open Access Building & Pest Inspection Report is now available http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/OgZ8Ul