Character family house in premium location on 803sqm
From its prized Croydon location to its generous proportions and perfect presentation, this appealing character Californian bungalow offers a fresh and light filled family home. It has been smartly upgraded in a way that blends its original charm with a modern design and is ideal for those who value low maintenance living with easy convenience and plenty of room to move.
- A great family layout with separate lounge and casual living areas
- Feature fireplace with working wood burning fire
- Three generous bedrooms are all fitted with wardrobes
- Separate 4th bedroom or home office with bathroom at the rear
- A well appointed gas kitchen that overlooks the backyard and lawn
- Main bathroom, internal laundry/shower room plus a third bathroom adjacent to 4th bedroom/home office
- Large 803sqm block with 17.6m frontage, spacious sunlit back garden
- A beautiful period façade features a traditional front veranda
- Covered entertainment patio complete with outdoor kitchen
- Double lock-up garage plus extra parking along the driveway
- Swimming pool, poolside patio and kid's cubby house
- Air-conditioning, B2B Security alarm, ceiling fans and ample storage
This superb property is located in a central inner west position in a leafy neighbourhood close to all necessities, and just a few minutes to Croydon's train station, village shops and The Strand cafes. Close proximity to Croydon Public, Rosebank College, PLC, MLC & Burwood Girls Schools.
EYEON Zero Pest and Building Inspection report available at https://www.eyeon.com.au/25-hammond-avenue-croydon-nsw-2132/