Stylish family home with two street frontage
Double-fronted Victorian home has been extended to create spacious living quarters best suited to the entertainer. With an open plan feel, separate lounge & dining areas which flow seamlessly onto a private entertainer's deck & courtyard garden. It enjoys a fabulous setting located in quiet street moments to vibrant Norton Street, Leichhardt Market town shopping centre & public transport.
- Three large bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Open plan Caesar Stone gas kitchen with excellent kitchen storage
- Kitchen breakfast bar, pantry, gas appliances, ducted range hood & Miele dishwasher
- Separate lounge & dining areas with timber floorboards & high ceilings
- Modern bathroom with separate bath/shower & external laundry facilities
- Skylights, reverse cycle air conditioning & gas heating connections
- Ample sub-floor storage & plantation shutters
- Potential to add parking via RLA
Land size: 223sqm Rental return: $950 per week (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.