Classic elegance, designer interiors & stunning Bay & City views
Spectacular water views across Blackwattle Bay encapsulate Anzac Bridge, Barangaroo & City skyline creating a breathtaking vista. This spacious freestanding home offers stylish designer interiors with a versatile, three-level layout including a large self-contained studio. A sunlit sanctuary in a tranquil cul-de-sac setting, the home stands on a dual-access block with alfresco entertaining terrace, private side courtyard/plant nursery, NE rear aspect and double lock-up garage. This top to bottom newly renovated home includes three spacious new bathrooms, brand new kitchen and four beautiful bedrooms.
- Living area flows to alfresco balcony with panoramic City views
- Spacious dining room, modern kitchen with Smeg gas stove
- Top floor parents' retreat with WIR, en-suite, balcony with City views
- Large bedrooms, designer bathrooms, self-contained studio
- High ceilings, timber floors, marble fireplaces, basement storage rooms
- Nursery garden/greenhouse offers a relaxing, natural habitat
- Dual-access 297sqm (approx.) block, 2-car auto door garage
Enjoy an enviable Harbourside lifestyle in this whisper quiet pocket, just around the corner from Glebe Point Road village shops/cafes/dining. 300m to Blackwattle Bay Park parklands, Sydney Fish Markets, foreshore walks, cycle paths and 500m to Glebe Light Rail station.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.