Classic weatherboard cottage with sun-drenched garden
Reimagined for modern living while retaining original character and inherent charm, this freestanding two-bedroom weatherboard cottage captivates with its timber-lined interiors and seamless flow to a landscaped outdoor entertaining/barbecue area and sunny garden. Soaring 3.1m ceilings enhance the single-level layout with two double bedrooms, living area, Caesarstone kitchen with open-plan dining and renovated bathroom/laundry.
- Two double bedrooms, both with generous built-in wardrobes
- Living room flows to sleek kitchen with open-plan dining area
- Caesarstone kitchen with Bosch cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Chic bathroom with laundry facilities, storage, separate toilet
- 3.1m ceilings; polished floorboards; picture rails; r/c air-conditioning
- Paved alfresco/BBQ area; garden with lawn & handy storage shed
Immediately appealing with its picturesque façade and welcoming vibe, this delightful home is set in a quiet street close to the Bay Run, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, Leichhardt Oval, cafes, Light Rail & CBD buses, Orange Grove Public School & Farmers Market.
Land Size - 171sqm (approx.)