Spacious 72sqm New York-style loft apartment with courtyard
Exceptional for its oversized design with soaring 4.3m high ceiling, this New York-style loft apartment impresses with its house-like feel and own courtyard entrance in the acclaimed the Biscuit Factory warehouse conversion complex featuring a sun-drenched rooftop pool and barbecue area. Contemporary finishes complement the open-plan living, dining, kitchen and modern bathroom while upstairs is a huge king-size bedroom.
- Large open-plan living & dining areas flows to courtyard entry
- Modern kitchen w/ Smeg gas cooktop, oven, F&P dish drawer
- Enormous king-size bedroom occupying the entire upper level
- Big fully-tiled bathroom; concealed laundry w/ washtub & dryer
- Soaring 4.3m high ceilings; polished concrete flooring; blinds
- Residents' use of sundrenched rooftop pool & barbecue area
- Total apartment size is 72sqm
- Rental value $580 per week
Enjoy a wonderfully convenient urban lifestyle in a popular city-fringe precinct footsteps to cool cafes, buses, University of Sydney, RPA Hospital, Camperdown Commons and moments to Broadway shopping, UTS and village life at Annandale, Glebe and Newtown.
Strata Levies: $1,188 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $239 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.