Original Freestanding house in prized bayside street
After serving a local family for years, this classic home is ready to turn a new leaf with undisputed lifestyle and growth prospects. Spacious dimensions and an array of period details encourage its basic restoration and extension, while some excellent new builds on the street demonstrate the value in constructing a luxurious modern residence (STCA).
Set on a deep block of 569sqm with lovingly nurtured gardens and a 12m frontage, this home is centrally located between the waterfront attractions of Drummoyne's Bay Run and Hen & Chicken Bay.
- Large sunny gardens with lawn, veggie patch and fruit trees
- Full-brick build with high ornate ceilings in living spaces and bedrooms
- Classic Californian bungalow style providing three bedrooms & two versatile sunrooms
- Gas-appointed kitchen with additional gas bayonets for heating
- Triple garage with inspection pit suits car enthusiast, with room for a workshop/home office
- Add an extension, granny flat, swimming pool or start fresh with a new design (STCA)
Make your move into this tranquil pocket with an emphasis on peaceful family living, only footsteps from CBD transport, The Bay Run, local shops and Lyons Road's superb line of restaurants and cafes.
Land size: 569sqm (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.