Stylish terrace with parking.
Privately and peacefully positioned in one of Balmain's most sought-after enclaves. An exceptional Victorian residence offering unique space, character and convenience. Flowing over two levels, the versatile plan opens to embrace a spacious courtyard and deck. Effortlessly melding period appointments with stylish modern finishes, the interiors benefit from the light of a rear northern perspective. No more than a short stroll to the vibrant heart of Darling Street and minutes to the city, it is just moments to Punch Park.
- Well proportioned master complete with walk-in and ensuite
- Stylish kitchen has CaesarStone benches, electric appliances
- Expansive BBQ terrace is bathed in natural northern sunshine
- Separate lounge and dining areas, fourth bedroom/ office
- Situated on 230sqm block
- Sandstone & sandstock construction encapsulating the home's history
- Soaring ceilings, gas heating, ample storage, air conditioning
- Secure single garage, skylights, polished floors and fireplaces
- A rare offering unmatched in position and character
- Abundant storage