Stylish family residence in premier locale
Behind the façade of this wide-fronted traditional Birchgrove home lies a stunning brand-new contemporary residence of immense space and luxury.
Gazing across the harbour to the Balmain peninsula and the dramatic city skyline, along with the direct Harbour bridge views, it's been meticulously transformed to create a sophisticated dual-level home graced with the finest features and finishes including a private master wing. Built around an alfresco entertaining area, it enjoys an exclusive peninsula setting just moments from Ballast Point, Mort Bay and Birchgrove Oval.
- Harbour Bridge View from the front garden and bedrooms
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 incl. ensuites
- Upper-level master with views, dressing room, marble ensuite
- Expansive light-filled sunken entertaining area with eco fire
- Exceptional Smeg gas stone kitchen with 4m breakfast island
- Harbour-view timber-decked alfresco entertaining space
- Chic marble main bathroom with bath, brushed rose gold tapware
- Concealed laundry, designer light fittings, high ceilings, alarm
- New blackbutt floors, ducted a/c, original fireplaces, wine room
- Landsize 263 sqm
To purchase the EYEON Building & Pest Inspection Report, head to: http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/tDUZYK