Resort-style living with space, light & leafy surrounds
Designed to enhance a sense of light, space & privacy, this generous executive residence offers a very quiet retreat with fresh interiors and peaceful leafy surrounds. It is set within the historic 'Eversleigh Estate' security complex and makes for easy low maintenance living with a relaxed resort quality, in a sought after inner west locale. This leafy cul-de-sac also offers excellent convenience and is within walking distance to local cafes, schools and Petersham train station.
- An immaculately maintained complex with beautifully landscaped grounds
- Crisp and bright interiors feature an easy-care open-plan layout
- Wide entertainment balcony that has a leafy outlook over the garden
- Swimming pool, gym and tennis court for use of residents
- Two double sized bedrooms, both with large built-in robes
- Modern bathroom, ensuite plus a separate internal laundry
- Air conditioning, intercom, lift access and a security car space
Unit Size: 99sqm (total)
Council Rates: $321 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $154 per quarter (approx)
Strata Levies: $1,697 per quarter (approx)
Download Strata Report: http://bit.ly/StrataReport_30of1-3Coronation
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.