Charming sandstone cottage in the heart of the village
Revelling in a picturesque and tree lined address, this double fronted c1872 Victorian Georgian home unveils a spacious design accented with high ceilings, timber floors and vintage features. Graced with character interiors offering scope to further enhance, distinct living and dining domains blend to an outdoor entertaining deck and sun bathed private garden. Within a premier peninsula setting on a well scaled 248sqm block, this delightful home is barely footsteps to shops, eateries, city buses, the water and park and moments to the ferry.
- Generous kitchen fitted w/ a stainless steel oven and splashback
- Light filled dining room w/ bi-folds flowing to an alfresco timber deck
- Three comfortable bedrooms; modern bathroom with rain shower
- Newly sanded timber floors, original fireplaces and sandstone details
- Well scaled 248sqm block, level backyard and an appealing facade
Nestling peacefully in one of Balmain's finest locations, this classic single level home promotes the ultimate urban lifestyle in a community atmosphere, with a playground at the end of the street, whilst it's an easy stroll to Balmain Public School, Father John Therry Primary School and all amenities.
Download building report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/31-stephen-street-balmain-nsw-2041/
Council Rates: $518 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.