Boutique living with a point of difference
Set in the heritage masterpiece Venables, designed by Geoffrey Bonus, this corner positioned apartment offers boutique living with a point of difference.
Boasting superbly restored character features, quality appointments, a large verandah and quiet location.
- North Easterly aspect providing abundant natural light
- Open plan living/dining with French doors opening onto large verandah
- Gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom with floor to ceiling built in storage
- Bathroom fitted with quality appointments
- Internal laundry
- Under cover security parking
- Full security building with video intercom
City Quarter development features resort style facilities including 25m indoor swimming pool and gymnasium plus a second gymnasium and a 50m outdoor lap pool. With onsite restaurants, cafe and convenience store this incredible central location provides the gateway to the Inner West while being only 5 minutes from Sydney CBD and moments from Annandale Village, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Glebe, Newtown, Broadway, Sydney University, UTS, Sydney Fish Markets and public transport foot steps away.
Strata Levies: $1,239 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $239 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $183 per quarter (approx)
Download EYEON Zero Strata Report:https://www.eyeon.com.au/31-20-pyrmont-bridge-road-camperdown/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.