Sun-drenched top floor apartment in a converted Victorian mansion
One of four boutique strata residences in a graciously converted Victorian mansion c1890, this top floor apartment showcases a timeless sense of style and period grandeur, seamlessly brought together with stylish contemporary updates. Enjoying a premium rear-of-block position, with a large living area capturing streaming northerly sunlight, it represents a fantastic introduction to life in a superbly central city fringe location, needing nothing except to move straight into and enjoy.
- Stately, picturesque period façade with leadlights, decorative external tiles
- Expansive, light-filled combined living/dining, set beneath high ceilings
- Elegant French double doors from lounge reveal a semi-open plan kitchen
- Quality modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel De'Longhi appliances
- Two generously sized bedrooms, master with full-width built-in wardrobe
- Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and combined bath and shower
- Wide timber floorboards, abundant storage, external laundry on-title
Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle of complete convenience in sought-after North Annandale, strolling distance to Annandale village eateries and cafes, harbourside Federal Park and the light rail station and City West Link for easy access to the CBD.
Strata Fees: $760 per quarter (approx.) Council Rates: $260 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $175 per quarter (approx.)