Exemplary Victorian residence
Superbly positioned just moments to Thames Street Wharf and Balmain Village restaurants, this stunning landmark residence personifies the quintessential Balmain character-filled home. With a flexible floor plan and comfortable, light and airy interiors this distinguished home is perfect for year-round entertaining and suited to a myriad of purchasers.
- Master with built-in robes and French doors leading to wrap-around balcony
- Second bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to large tiled entertaining terrace
- Third bedroom/home office/home theatre with sandstone wall and storage room/wine cellar
- Formal lounge room with polished floorboards and plantation shutters
- Welcoming entry foyer/sitting room
- Sun-lit dining area with glass doors leading to tiled deck and private courtyard
- Light and airy kitchen with dishwasher and generous cupboard space
- Stylish main bathroom with bath and concealed laundry facilities
- Large study with ornate fireplace
- Sun-drenched, private landscaped courtyard with side access to Thames Street
- Large north-facing entertaining terrace with district outlook
- Wine cellar/storage room
- Flexible floor plan offering comfortable and spacious living
- High ceilings, ornate fireplaces, polished floorboards, ceiling fans
- Original sandstone facade Landmark corner residence
- Moments to Thames Street Wharf and Balmain Village
Land Size:114 sqm approx.
Download building report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/33-curtis-road-balmain-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.